Thursday 5 November 2009

Wreath Tutorial

Some of you were intrigued as to how I made my Christmas wreath, so here is a tutorial for you.


To make the wreath you need, scallop circle punch, 1"circle punch, boho flowers punch, 1/4"circle punch, a stapler, ribbon, Old Olive card, Real Red card and Old Olive ink pad and a sponge dauber.


Using the 1"circle punch, make a hole in the Old Olive card.


Then using the scallop punch, line up the card so that the hole is in the centre of the scallop and punch. This gives you the basic wreath shape.


Using the ink pad and dauber gently sponge the edges of the wreath.


Using the Boho Flower punch cut out 4 small flowers from Old Olive card.


Use the ink pad and dauber to sponge the edges of the 4 flowers.


Use the stapler to attach the ribbon to the bottom of the wreath.
Then using dimentional foam pads stick the flowers on the wreath making sure that one of them covers the staple.


Then use the 1/4" circle punch to cut 4 small red circles. Stick these onto the centre of the flowers using your prefered glue.
You can then decorate the wreath as you wish. I added a bit of glitter.

I hope you enjoy this one. Don't forget to let me know what you make using the tutorial. And as before I'm happy for you all to use my design, all I ask is that you link back to my blog.

Happy punching!
Sarah x

1 comment:

Sarah B said...

Wow, what a fantastic idea, Hugs Sarah BX