Saturday 28 November 2009

Scrappin' Again!



I haven't scrapped much in the last few months so I decided that I really needed to start working my way through the mountain of photos I have.
This is one from last summer when we took the boys to Thomas Land.

Now I have NEVER scrapped with my Stampin'Up stash before, don't ask me why as I really don't know, but I am so glad I have started now!!
Scrappin' has never been so easy with all those lovely SU colours that co-ordinated so well.
And of course the yummy papers too.

I have to say it's not my best page, but not bad for someone who is a bit rusty. Hopefully I'll be up to speed soon and some more impressive pages to show you.

Sorry it's such a short post, we have a very busy weekend again (when is a weekend in this house not busy!!)
Today was the day we "spring cleaned" the lounge ready for the Christmas decorations, and then we put up most of the decorations as this is one of the only weekends we are all around and had a few hours to spare to spend time putting up the tree.
Hopefully I'll have some pics to show you tomorrow.

Enjoy your weekend.
Sarah x

No comments: