Tuesday 10 November 2009

The race is on........



....... to make as many cards as I can before the local Christmas fair in just 2 weeks!!!
 I also have loads of other gifts and goodies to sort too!
So how many do you think I can make in 2 weeks?????
So you have loads of goodies to look forward to seeing, plus I have to make a start on some lovely teachers gifts too.
Sounds like I need to write a list, a very looong list!

I shall be making good use of this Christmas stamp set, Perfect Presents. It certainly is perfect for making all those essential cards and gift tags.
And I bet I'll have very little Merry Moments papers left either, well they are soooo yummy I just have to use them.

Well I have another busy week lined up, I'm on the search for the very popular Go Go Pets for the boys for Christmas from their Grandma, we have meetings and birthday parties too, plus the usual stuff! Phew!

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow.
Sarah x

2 comments:

Judith said...

If you set yourself the challenge I am sure you can make a good batch. I bet it will be 50 plus. Best of luck and put down that iron it can wait. x

Lorraine said...

Lovely card Sarah - looks like you have a busy time ahead of you !