Friday 6 November 2009

Trendy Trees Class

I thought you might like to see what we got upto at my Trendy Trees card class last night.


We had a lovely evening making these lovely note cards and gift box to hold them.
I've taken quite a shine to this set as it is such good value, just £12.95! Bargain!
And it is so versatile, perfect for almost any occasion.
The only thing I will say is that it helps to have a Stamp-a-Ma-Jig to make sure you don't have wonky trees!!


Here's a better pic of  just 2 of the note cards.

All of the materials used are from Stampin'Up.
If you want to get your hands on any of them then all you have to do is email me

Well I'm having a well earned weekend off and we are going to my parents for the weekend.
And of course I happen to have tickets for the craft show at the NEC!!! So I shall be leaving the kids in the hands of hubby, my sis and my Dad!!
Hope you have a good weekend!
Sarah x

1 comment:

Karen M said...

Hi Sarah
I absolutely love this set. You're right, it is so versatile. I love the cards you have created!
Kx