Tuesday, 3 November 2009

Festive Punch!!


Ok it's not festive punch as in the drink but it is another festive punch topper!
I decided it was time for another punch topper so I played about and came up with this.


It's very simple but so effective and I think it looks great with the Merry Moments Christmas papers.
I have to say that I love this red design, it's becoming a favorite of mine. It looks great on the Chocolate Chip card.


Here is the arty angle to so you can see where I added dimentionals.

If your lucky I might do a tutorial for this one too, what do you think??

Sarah x



5 comments:

Elaine said...

It's lovely Sarah...we have already used some of your ideas with the kids!! I am challenging you to do a Santa now!! love Elaine xx

Richelle said...

Hi Sarah..great blog..i would love to know what punches etc you used to make this... Richelle
www.creativecraftfusions.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 6. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

Linda Tarolli said...

Such a fun card. I think we'll be making one in my class soon.

Sarah-Jane said...

Oooh, I love this, I may just have to case it for my class on Saturday, Hope you are well, always my fave roomie :0)
Hugs S.J. xxx