Tuesday 3 November 2009

Festive Punch!!


Ok it's not festive punch as in the drink but it is another festive punch topper!
I decided it was time for another punch topper so I played about and came up with this.


It's very simple but so effective and I think it looks great with the Merry Moments Christmas papers.
I have to say that I love this red design, it's becoming a favorite of mine. It looks great on the Chocolate Chip card.


Here is the arty angle to so you can see where I added dimentionals.

If your lucky I might do a tutorial for this one too, what do you think??

Sarah x



4 comments:

Elaine said...

It's lovely Sarah...we have already used some of your ideas with the kids!! I am challenging you to do a Santa now!! love Elaine xx

Richelle said...

Hi Sarah..great blog..i would love to know what punches etc you used to make this... Richelle
www.creativecraftfusions.blogspot.com

Linda Tarolli said...

Such a fun card. I think we'll be making one in my class soon.

cardsandacuppa said...

Oooh, I love this, I may just have to case it for my class on Saturday, Hope you are well, always my fave roomie :0)
Hugs S.J. xxx