Friday 13 November 2009

Sweet Tweet!!


Well I've made a good start at getting all those goodies ready for the Christmas fair.
I thought I would show my latest After Eight matchbox with my latest punch pal, a cute little robin!


I've used my fav Chocolate Chip card for the matchbox along with some of the lovely Merry Moments papers.
The robbin is stuck on using dimentional foam pads.
And how can I forget the FAB tag punch, which I used to crate the cute gift tag!

You can also be the proud owner of a tag punch too! All you have to do is stock up on gifts from the Christmas Gift Guide (see my sidebar) to the value of £45 and you can get a little gift just for yourself!
Just email me with your order and I'll sort the rest for you.

So my final question, do you want to be able to make a robbin?
Would you like a tutorial?

Right off to try and make some more Christmas goodies and some birthday cards.
Sarah x

3 comments:

Elaine said...

you are certainly the 'punch' queen Sarah!! it's fab and yes can we have a tutorial??!! love E xx

Judith said...

oh yes please would love to know how to do it. Great little gift. x

Handmade by Milly Moo said...

Gorgeous - and that three yes's for the tutorial!! LOve Terri XX