Friday 20 November 2009

Silent Night


Well the rush is now on to get the last few items ready for the fair tomorrow.
In amongst all the madness I managed to find time for a Christmas card class using the Silent Night, Wonderous Gift and Perfect Presents stamp sets.



My ladies have really enjoyed making these Noel Christmas decorations so I decided that we would make some more but using different colours.



We used Bashful Blue card stock with Night of Navy, Bordering Blue, Bashful Blue and White Craft ink. And of course we had to use some ribbon too, lovely Night of Navy.



I thought I would show you the background for both the card and the decoration.
I used the inks listed above and randomly stamped a greeting and snowflakes over the crad to get this effect.
I think it looks really good.



We used the same background on the card then stamped the church from the Silent Night set in Night of Navy and used the 2 way glue pen to add a touch of Dazzling Diamonds glitter for a frosty feel.

Right I'm off to finish sorting out cards and gifts for tomorrow.
I'll hopefully be back over the weekend with some pictures for you.
Enjoy your weekend.
Sarah x

No comments: