Monday 9 November 2009

A Very Jolly Man!!


Well it's getting nearer, yes I mean the C word!!
So its time to make a certain round fellow.
Elaine, my SU sister set me tha challenge to make this jolly fellow using the SU punches.
I'm not sure I'm happy with the results so I may have another play, but you get the idea!
I hope he fits the challenge you set me Elaine!

Just a short post today as I have another busy day!
I've had a lovely morning with Jules, Kate and Lynda, thanks for the cream cake!
This afternoon I'm catching up on things from the weekend. We had a lovely but busy weekend at my parents.The NEC show was fab but very busy, but I still managed to see my friend Marlene, it was lovely to see you again!
The boys had fun too, with a bonfire night supper on Saturday and some sparklers. And of course lots of time with Nanny, Grandad and their Aunties!

Right I'm off to do some more washing etc.
I'll be back tomorrow.
Sarah

No comments: