Wednesday 7 October 2009

What's in the Box????

At about lunch time today a very nice UPS man knocked on the door and handed me a LARGE brown box!! Can you guess what was inside the box??
My lovely items from the NEW Stampin'Up catalogue of course!!

These are some of the many new papers. On the left is Merry Moments, fab Christmas papers ready for my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack on 31st October. On the right is the new Perfect Plum DSP papers, such a yummy rich colour, my picture doesn't do it justice!

Then my lovely new stamp sets, Perfect Presents again for my Christmas class, Trendy Trees, Say it With Scallops and my hostess set Out of the Box.
And then of course the tools and accessories! A few new ink pads including the NEW craft white ink pad, glitters for Christmas and the glue pen to use with them, punches including the new eyelet scallop border punch, a wheel and the new mat pack and piercing tool.
Plenty to keep me going for a least a few weeks!!!
Don't forget that if you want to order and of the NEW catalogue items then just drop me an email.
I'll be back tomorrow with some cards to show you.
Sarah x

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Wow, those are some gorgeous looking papers, I'm so jealous and I wish they were mine! The plum one looks very pretty. :)

cardsandacuppa said...

Looks great Sarah, Love the scallop greetings set, that one's on my list!
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx