Tuesday 27 October 2009

Share The Fun!

(Please note this post will remain at the top, please scroll down for new posts Thanks!)

Do you fancy joining me in sharing the Stampin' fun? Do you want to share it with your friends?

Well NOW is the perfect time to join my Stampin'Up team as a demonstrator. Sign up with me between 22nd October and 13th November and you get an extra 10% off the starter kit. So you will get a fabulous kit worth OVER £240 for the wonderful price of £125!!!

As you can see the kit includes everything you need to get started as a demonstrator and of course you will have full support from me, offering all the help and advice I can. I am part of a wonderful team of ladies and you could be part of that too, including a craft retreat once a year.
Don't forget the discounts and commision plus other benefits.

Interested?, want to chat about it? email me sarah.pitts@blueyonder.co.uk

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Sarah x

No comments: