Friday 9 October 2009

Party Night!!

Last night was my new catalogue launch party. I had a lovely group of ladies join me to make cards using some of the new items from the new catalogue. The items only arrived the day before!!!


Here is my display of new samples including all those lovely cards we made at the weekend (I'll show the rest of those tomorrow).


Here is the card we made using the Good Friend set and the Say It With Scallops set. The background paper is from the new Perfect Plum designer papers. The card stock is Sahara Sand and the greeting is stamped in the new craft white ink on Perfect Plum card stock.

Here's the arty angle. We used the dimensionals to raise the greeting off the card slightly.

We also made these sweet little love notes, so quick and easy, using the Say It With Scallops set and matching punch, white ink again this time stamped on Chocolate Chip card, Creamy Caramel card stock and Chocolate Chip ribbon.
I think I'll be making more of these!!
I can't believe it's Friday already!! Thankfully this weekend is not quite so busy so I may just get the chance to craft! Or maybe I'm just being to hopeful!
Sarah x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah
Hope your launch party went well!!
Thanks for making last weekend one to remember.It was lovely to meet you and all the others, I hope it won't be too long before we meet again. Also thanks for that YUMMY lemon cake.
Hugs Sonia xxx