Saturday 17 October 2009

Happy Birthday Choo you!

It's a special little boy's birthday party tomorrow, to which we are invited, so of course I've made a special card.
William was 2 yesterday, Happy Birthday William!



Just like many typical boys he loves cars, trucks, trains, anything with wheels and even better if it makes a noise!! So of course I had to make a card using the Choo Choo stamp set.
I love this shape and style of card. It's only the second one I've made!!!

I used the On Track SU wheel to stamp the track in Chocolate Chip. The rest of the colours are from the Bold Brights family which are perfect for toddler/kids cards. I used the All in the Family Accessories stamp set to add presents and balloons to the train and I added dimentionals to lift them off the card.

Here's a side view so you can see the dimention.
The number 2 was cut on my Cricut and added to a circle and scallop circle and raised up on dimentionals to create a stopper for the card.
I hope William likes it!!
We've been out for a lovely autumn walk this afternoon and got some lovely photos. The boys had great fun kicking through the leaves.
We have another very busy Sunday so I'll be back on Monday.
Enjoy your weekend.
Sarah x

No comments: