Friday 23 October 2009

Autumn Notes Gift Box

As promised here is the gift box that holds the autumn note cards we made at last night class.
I used a combination of Old Olive card stock, Chocolate Chip ribbon, the NEW Perfect Plum papers and some vellum, and of course the Fresh Cut note cards and stamp set.

Here is another 3 cards I made, same colours etc, different designs. All perfectly fit the little gift box with the envelopes.

I think I may do a few more of these sets ready for the Christmas fair I'm doing in November.
Well it's officially half term in this house. The boys were off today and are off next week too. I have a few things planned to keep them entertained. Today they spent the morning relaxing in their pj's and then filled the lounge floor with their Thomas train track.
Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with a quick post.
Sarah x

No comments: