Tuesday 13 April 2010

Vintage Gift


I can't seem to put the Vintage Vogue stamp set down at the moment.
I've had this gift box sat scored and ready to make on my desk for over a week.
I also had the Vinatge Vogue set sat on my desk too,
and thought why not.
So here is the end result!


Here is a close up of the flower I used to dedcorate the gift box.
I used the branch from the new bird punch
and stamped the vintage flower twice using the rock and roll
method.
I also added some Close to Cocoa ink round the edges with
a sponge dauber to age it a little more.
I also used my bone folder to curl the edges of the flowers slightly.

Hope you like it??

Sarah x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the colours, it is a gorgeous gift box. I have to keep putting that stamp set away too, I love it too!!
Angela x