Tuesday 27 April 2010

Fun & Fast


Here is another card I made for the one of the boys to take to a
friends birthday party at the weekend.
Ben helped me design this one for his friend Thomas.
So he picked the colours he knew Thomas would like.


Ben also chose which stamp I had to use!!!
This one is from the Fun & Fast Notes stamp set,
which I haven't used for ages.
I've also used the new alphabet background stamp from the mini catalogue.


The number 4 is a sticker I found in my stash drawer.
Ben wanted to add some buttons, so we used the nice large clear buttons
and added some circles of co-ordinating card behind them.
I added some Linen Thread for extra detail.

The colours that Ben picked are Bashful Blue, Sage Shadow and Perfect Plum.
Not bad colour co-ordination for a 4 yr old!!

Sarah x


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely card Sarah, the muted colours a gorgeous,
Angela x