Monday 26 April 2010

A Birthday Load


We seem to be in birthday party season at the moment.
The boys have been to several friends parties in such a short space
of time!
Here is one of the cards I made for Samuel's friend Ben for his birthday last week.


Ben is a typical boy and loves sport,
so I created this truck full of sporty birthday fun using the
Loads of Love set and the All in the Family Accessories set.

I've coloured it all in using my ink pads and water brush.
The papers are from the Sweet Pea collection with some ribbon and buttons
for extra detail.

Busy week this week as I have loads to do.
I have a bundle of paperwork to get done to give to the council so we can get
listed building consent to replace our windows.
It's all very technical and needs some serious concentration
(which I don't have after having had a bad night with Samuel and his asthma!!).

Best get on!!
Sarah x

No comments: