Monday 5 April 2010

Sweet Criss Cross


Good morning!
Hope you are all enjoying your Easter break.

Here is another card I made for my friend Jo, this time from us.
Something a bit different, a criss cross card with some of the yummy
new Sweet Pea felt flowers.


And of course I have used some of my favourite colours,
Chocolate Chip and Rose Red!
Don't you think these flowers add the prefect finishing touch??

Right off to do some sorting out in the new play room/office/spareroom.
We have moved the boys into the smaller room so that we can the larger
room as a play room and office.
The furniture is in and built, all I need to do now is tidy and sort!!

Catch ya later!
Sarah x

1 comment:

Loraine Arderne said...

Beautifull card, you dont happen to have a tutorial for this criss cross card do you?