Friday 2 April 2010

Mum's Monkeys!!!


I love these monkeys!!
Soooo cute.
I thought they were perfect for this card I was asked to make
for 2 boys to give to there Mum for her birthday.
Jo I hope you like your card!


The monkeys are from the new Fox and Friends set from the mini catalogue
and are swinging on a branch made using the new bird punch.
The hearts were made using the Heart to Herat punch and Kraft card
with some faux stitching.
I used dimensionals to lift them off the card.


The colours I have used are Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Kraft.

To order your new mini catalogue goodies just click on
the link in my side bar to view the catalogue
then email your order to me at

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with an Easter Treat.
Sarah x

3 comments:

Judith said...

Great card. Yep they are soooooooooo cute.
Happy Easter x

Kaz Hall said...

Just to thank you for your lovely comment you left me on my blog your cards ar fab!!

Unknown said...

I love these little monkeys!! Fabulous card and the colours are gorgeous too,
Angela x