Friday 26 February 2010

Whale of a Time!


This is the second card we made last night at my card class.
A simple but very affective I think.
The whale is stamped using versamark and sponged using Stampin'Up pastels
to create a softer look.
I decided that something was missing so I added some bubbles
from the spray of the whale, so I punched some small circles, stuck them
onto the card then added some Crystal Effects to create the glossy 3D effect.


Here is a closer piccy.
Think I'll be using this again, maybe with coloured card to
make faux brads or buttons.

The sentiment is from the SAB set Whimsical Words and I added
one of the cute clips from the Clips Assortment.
I love them!

Well the weather is pants!!
It's turned from rain to sleet and snow here, I don't know whats worse!!
Lets hope it gets better.
Have a good weekend.
Sarah x

2 comments:

Kate M said...

Sara this is so crisp and clean - it is beautiful!
Luv Kate

Sarah B said...

Love this card, the bubbles are a great idea, Hugs Sarah B X