Thursday 25 February 2010

It's for you whoooo!


This is the first of the cards my ladies will be making tonight using the Animal Stories stamp set
and matching Tall Tales papers
This owl is quite sweet and so versatile.
The stamps and papers are perfect for cards for blokes too.


I've kept the cards nice and simple so that we can hopefully make a few,
that's if we are not chatting too much.
The owl isn't stamped with a normal ink pad, I've stamped him with Versamark
 then used my Stampin'Up Pastels to give a more subtle look.
The pearls are from the yummy Pretties Kit and the sentiment is from the
Sale-a-bration set Whimsical Words.

Only a few days left to get your hands on the Whimsical Words set or any of the
othersin the Sale-a-bration!
Just place an order with me to the value of £45 (before p&p) and you can take
your pick of the FREE stamps sets.

I've had yet another busy week and the snow hasn't helped
with the journey to school or work, hence the lack of blogging!
I keep hoping we have seen the last of it and that "normality" is round the corner.

Sarah x

No comments: