Tuesday 2 March 2010

Rubbish Flowers!!


I've made a start on making Mothers Day cards, but wanted something that wasn't
too modern for Jonathan's Mum.
I found this layout and addapted it slightly.
I wanted to try and create a vintage type look, not sure I have quite managed!!
More practice is needed I think.


These flowers are soooo simple to make.
Punched circles in different sizes, roughen the edges then screw them up.
Just like a piece of rubbish!!
I've only layered 2 circles, which I think was a mistake.
It would look better with another layer.
I've added some buttons for a cute finish.
The paper by the way is from the Stampin Up hostess paper pack.


Arty angle so you can see the background stamp, En Francais.
Again I roughed the edges and I inked the edges of the Old Olive card
to add to the vintage type look.

Oh well I have a workshop to prepare for tomorrow,
I'm running a craft session for the over 60's group!!

Sarah x

1 comment:

Jills Scrappy Daze said...

Love the card Sarah, and the flowers look fab
Hugs
Jill x x