Friday 19 February 2010

Matching Card



I've made a card to match the gift bag I showed yesterday.
I've kept it simple as the paper is quiet busy and I didn't want it too cluttered.
I've used the lovely plum colours again, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum and Elegant Eggplant ribbon,
with some Close to Cocoa and a bit of Old Olive for good measure.


Here's a close up of the flower and the cute bow (a Julie bow!!) complete with mini button!
The sentiment I have used is from the Good Friend set and is stamped in Old Olive.
I'm thinking I might try these flowers in vellum next,
maybe as part of a Mothers Day or Easter project!!

Well yet another busy weekend for us.
I'm taking the boys to see Jonathan in his panto tomorrow.
He is playing Cinderella's Father in panto at Bradford Playhouse.
Then we have a house warming party to go to and Sunday is as busy as usual.

Hoep you all have a good weekend.
Sarah x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the gorgeous colours!!
Angela x