Thursday 18 February 2010

An Extra Little Something!


I've been trying to think of something special to make tonight at my extra card class for half term.
I had loads of miniture bath stuff bottles left from other classes and decided to make this cute treat pouch to hold 2 of them.


I made this bloom using the Scallop Circle punch and the background stamp En Francais.
It's the first one I've made and I'm really pleased with it!!
Making this flower reminded me of the flower we made at our Jems weekend away!!!
But they are sooooo easy, go on have a go!
(there are several tutorials around including Monica's blog)

I thought you would want to see whats inside.
I used some of ny fav colours again, Kraft, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant ribbon.
Yummy!!

Right I'm off to make some cards now, hopefully I'll be back tomorrow to show you the results.

Have a good day

Sarah x


3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is really pretty, beautiful colours, I have ordered this punch and looking forward to trying the flower too!!
Angela x

Toni said...

ITS LOVELY SARAH Ive been playing with your punch animal tutorials they are fabulous will be making this flower up too I think its a fab make xxxx

cardsandacuppa said...

Gorgeous treat bag, Love the colours, I am really into purple at the mo too, great flower, reminds me to protect my work top too tho ;0)
Hugs xxx