Monday 18 January 2010

Pink & Girly!!


There are lots of birthdays this month including a very special one.
Our lovely God-daughter, Rosemary, was one and had her party at the weekend.
Rosemary, or should that be her Daddy, likes trains so I just had to use the Choo Choo set and On Track wheel.
And a special girl deserves an extra big card, this one is 8x8 which is a lovely size to work with.

But I needed to make it girly so I used some of the flower embelishments from the Sunny Day scrappin' kit and lots of pink!!!

And to make it more girly I used these cute little hearts for the steam from the train!
The number one is cut using my Cricut to which I added some glitter round the edges for that extra special sparkle!!

I'm looking forward to a normal week this week as I have so many things to do that I had to put off 'cos of the silly weather.
So this afternoon I'm taking Ben into town to spend his birthday money.
Hope you have a good day!

Sarah x

No comments: