Friday 29 January 2010

Rich & Yummy.....

.....colours! Don't you think???
These are the cards I made with my lovely ladies at my card class last night.

Due to the bad weather I had to cancel the last class, but it seemed a shame to miss out on using such a lovely set for learning the 2 step stampin' technique.
So we made this lovely criss cross card using the Greenhouse Garden stamp set and the yummy Taken With Teal, Chocolate Chip and Rose Red colours.

The other technique we covered last night was simple watercolours using the Stampin Up ink pads and aqua painters.
We used the versatile images from the Fun and fast notes set.
I love this little bird, he is so cute!!!

I'm patiently (not!) waiting for the lovely UPS man to knock on the door with yet another box of Stampin'Up goodies!!!
So hopefully I'll be back tomorrow some pictures to tease you!!!

Sarah x

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Stunning cards - love the combo
x