Thursday 14 January 2010

Scrap Stampin'Up Style!!


With all this cold gloomy weather I decided it was time to bright and cheerful with the Sunny Day scrappin' kit from SU.
The colours certainly make a nice change from seeing white!!!

I haven't done any scrapping for rather a long time so I'm a bit out of practice.
But I have a pile of photos that NEED something doing with them, including all the photos of the boys at Thomas Land.

This kit made it so easy! All the colours co-ordinate and there are loads of embelishments to add, I was spoilt for choice.
The only thing that is missing is the title!!

Well the weather is still causing problems for us getting to school, however today has been better than previous days. Don't forget if you were going to try and come to my card class tonight I have cancelled it.

Stay warm and safe!
Sarah x

No comments: