Monday 15 March 2010

A Sneak Peak!!!!


Ssshhhh!!
Don't tell anyone I am showing you this card!
I have used 2 new items that I know you are all going to love,
but I can't say anymore until 1st April, which isn't that far off!!!

I've used some cheerful colours for this card.
The paper and card stock is from the Sunny Day scrappin kit.


Here is an arty angle so you can see that I have made the cute monkey 3D.

Well I hope you all had a lovely weekend.
I certainly did.
We did most of our Mothers Day things on the
Saturday as we are soooo busy on Sundays.
So Saturday morning I was bought breakfast in bed and
then we went to collect the daffodils that we
needed for church from the florist.
After lunch we took the boys over to collect Grandma (Jonathans Mum)
so we could go to cousin Davids farm to see all the cute lambs.


Samuel had fun running round after the lambs but Ben wasn't so sure!!
They fed the hens and went egg collecting and had a ride in the tractor.
Jonathan and the boys took Grandma and I out for dinner.
Then I spent Saturday night tieing ribbon round 50 bunches of daffodils!!!
Sunday I was given lots of lovely gifts from the boys, a new coat,
 some cd's and handmade gifts and cards from school.

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with some more pics for you.

Sarah x

3 comments:

Judith said...

I love your card. My little man loves monkey and he is on My wish list, cant wait.
Your picture is beautiful. So perfect for spring. Have you been watching lambing live?

cardsandacuppa said...

Super cute, I think this set is going to get a lot of use in my house too ;0)
Hugs S.J.xxx

Anonymous said...

Hopefully this comment, my first ever, will work. Lovely to meet you last week.
This monkey is fantastic - don't think I can live without him :-)

AngelaT (Waves)