Tuesday 30 March 2010

Thank You Sweet Pea!


My very good friend Nigel asked me if I would make
him a thank you card.
So I decided it was time to use some of my NEW Sweet Pea
Designer Papers from the NEW Stampin'Up
mini catalogue which is officially out Thursday!!!

And I can certainly recommend that you add this great
value paper pack to your shopping list.


I've used some of the paper to make some more "rubbish" flowers.
I then sprayed the card with a mix of the NEW Stampin'Up
Shimmer Paint and alchol solution to add a lovely subtle glitter
finish.

I seem to be having a bit of a manic week again, but am soooo
looking forward to the Easter break and some time off!!
And of course hopefully some more time for crafting!

I'll be back tomorrow so share pics of my wonderful birthday pressie!!
Sarah x

No comments: