Tuesday 23 March 2010

Special Blessing


As things are almost back normal round here I thought I ought to
post some pictures of a card.
I made this wedding card at the end of last week at the request of a friend of
mine who was attending a wedding over the weekend.
So I used the very appropriate Special Blessings stamp set with the lovely
Bride designer papers, they are so beautiful it was a shame to cut
them, but they are lovely to work with.


On the pull out I stamped the vine from the Fresh Cuts stamp set in
Certainly Celery with more of the Bride papers as a background.


And here is the dove on the front.
I used dimensionals to lift it off the card slighly.

Ben has been back to nursery today so I've had a busy day
 catching up on some of the jobs I was hoping to do over the
weekend or yesterday!!

Right I'm off to finish planning my card class for Thursday evening.

Sarah x

No comments: