Thursday 3 December 2009

Perfect Gift

I've been busy preparing for my Punch Perfect class tonight.
I decided that it would make a nice change to make a gift, I think I'm not alone when I say that I have had enough of making Christmas cards for awhile!!

I found these calander tabs in a local shop and decided a mini calander would be a good gift.
I just needed to find a punched friend to decorate it. Most of the ones I have done have been Christmas themed, which is no good for a 12 month calander.
So I decided to have ago at turning my panda into a teddy bear.
Everyone loves teddy bears!!

So here he is!!
I think he is quite sweet.
The only bit of this gift that is stamped is the background, which I used the teddy from the All In The Family Accessories set and stamped him in Pale Plum to match the cardstock I have used.

I hope my ladies enjoy making him tonight!

Well I think I am just about ready for Christmas.
I have gifts to buy for just one person, then they all need wrapping!
All the cards are written and will be posted next week after I have added the obligatory family Christmas letter.
I'm now bracing myself for the next 2 weeks, with Nativities at school and church, Christmas parties, local light switch on, visits to Santa etc!!!
So busy, but I love it.

Sarah x

2 comments:

Ellen Kemper said...

Love the details on his little snout and the line down his belly. Great job!

Sarah B said...

Wow, This little cute is great, Hugs Sarah B X