Wednesday 9 December 2009

More Matchboxes!


Hubby's sister in law asked me if I would make some more of these cute After Eight mini matchboxes for her children to give to the classroom assistants at school.
It's taken me awhile to find them as every supermarket had sold out!!! Maybe everyone had seen my blog and decided to make loads as well!! LOL!!

I've used my trusty Christmas punch pals to decorate them as they are the perfect size, and added a tag to them too using the Perfect Present stamp set.

I'm hoping to get some more of my teachers gifts and bits done tonight but I haven't been feeling so well today. Looks like I have finally picked up one of the viruses going round school.
Tomorrow is a busy day too as I am helping the nursery children walk from school to church to see the KS1 nativity, so I'm hoping I may have some pics as of Samuel in his staring role as Shepherd to show you.

Sarah x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh those are cute! Thanks for the idea!!

cardsandacuppa said...

Good job you could find some more, I love 'em! great idea for teachers assistants :0)
Hugs S.J. xx