Thursday 31 December 2009

Best Bits!



I can't believe another year is over, is it me or did this one whizz past???
It has been an interesting year for us as a family and for me on my SU journey.
It has been lovely to share many of these moments with you from my card classes, makes and takes, punch tutorials and new catalogue highlights to some of the not so successful makes!!

I already know that 2010 will be an challenging for our family as Jonathan and I cover 6 months maturnity leave of the officer at the Salvation Army Church in Holmewood, a very deprived area of Bradford.
There are also likely to be other interesting developments round the corner as we explore the possibility of joining the Salvation Army and planting a church.

No doubt the boys will keep us on our toes too!!

And of course there will be loads of Stampin'Up highlights to look forward too as well.
I'll have more news of the first one tomorrow.
But for now I'll wish you a happy and blessed 2010.

Sarah x

No comments: