Wednesday 10 November 2010

More Convention Pics!

Good Morning!!
Hope you are well and having a good.
I am full of cold, probably from the kids, but the busy
weekend and lack of sleep hasn't help!!

Anyway, I thought you all might like to see some more of 
the pictures from Convention.

I came home with allsorts of goodies from Momento Mall!


This fab shopping bag!


This wonderful craft tote!


And a cute bin and ruler.
These will have pride of place on my desk!


And this bag is was our free convention bag which contained 
some free stamp sets, pins and badges
a catalogue and convention programme and pen!

Here is my name badge!


We had chance to meet the lovely Shelli.

Then it was onto an afternoon of classes and presentations in the 
Royal Marquee.


Including a fab presentation by my lovely upline Julie!
Then it was back to the hotel to get all dolled up ready for the 
awards dinner.




It was such a great night to see all these wonderful people who 
have worked soooo hard, achieve great things.
It was very inspiring.

I'll tell you all about the last day tomorrow.
Sorry for the long post but I hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.

Sarah x




No comments: