Monday 8 November 2010

Convention Eve!

WOW!!!
What a wonderful weekend I had at Convention!

Over the next few days I'll show you pictures of what we got up to.

Today I'm going to show you some lovely gifts.
The first is the gift I gave to my room mate and downline,
Anthea.

 I used Baja Breeze card to make a cute little triangle box
which I put some miniture smellies in.
The box was distressed with Crumb Cake ink and decorated
using the heart from the Level 1 hostess set, Punch Popourri,
and the flowers from the Vintage Vouge set.

 I added one of the lovely new flat backed pearls to
finish it off.

 When I arrived at the hotel and got to my room I found these
lovely gifts on my pillow from Anthea.
They are lovely! Thank you again Anthea!

 My lovely Stampin'Up "Grandma" Monica had organised a lovely
pre convention party for the Thursday night.
But sadly due to the horrible journey down, in all the
wind and rain, I didn't arrive in time the rest of the team.
But Monica gave me a lovely goody bag with these bits inside!

And this is the cute bag they were in!!

I'll pop back tomorrow to show you all the pics I took
from the first day of convention.

But I'll leave you with one lovely piece of news.
Next year's convention will be in France, well to be more precise
a very magical part of France!

Any ideas as to where??????








DISNEY LAND PARIS!!!!!!!

And you can be there too to share the fun and magic.
How, I hear you cry????

Join my lovely team, Sarah's sweet stampers and you could be
on your way to see Mickey and his friends while also sharing some stampin' fun.

Email me for more information

Have a wonderful day
Sarah x


No comments: