Thursday 8 July 2010

Thanks So Much!

Hello!
Sorry for the lack of posts over the last few days.
These last few weeks of term are very busy so my posting will be as and when
until we have finished school and work for the summer.


Here is a quick post to show you the card I am making with a group
of ladies at Sara's workshop tomorrow evening.
It uses the new colours, Soft Suede, Rich Razzelberry and Melon Mambo
and the very versatile Pocket Silhouettes stamp set.
And of course I've added some yummy spotty ribbon to to finish it off.

Right, time to go and get my box packed ready for the workshop
so it's not a rush tomorrow as the boys are off school for an inset day.
I feel a visit to the play centre coming on!!!

Sarah x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah this is beautiful, I'm sure they will love it!!
Angela x

Caroline and Jayne said...

Really pretty card x