Sunday 18 July 2010

Friends


Just a quick post today to show you the gift bag I made
for the coasters to go in.
I prettied up this simple box by using the Very Vintage jumbo wheel
down the one side using Pretty in Pink ink to match the card.
The friends stamped image is from the Vintage Vouge set and is stamped in
Chocolate Chip and layered on a piece of Barely Banana card.
I also used the flowers and stamped them in Barely Banana and
Pretty in Pink using the rock and roll technique.
I layered them up using 3d foam and I added a pearl
to the centre for a touch of class!

Yesterday I spent the day with my lovely upline Jules, some of my fellow Jems
and Julies lovely crafty ladies.
I had a fab day, lots of craft, lovely food and loads
of laughs!
I'll be back tomorrow to show you the first project
I made.

Sarah x

No comments: