Friday 16 July 2010

A Parting Gift

Morning!
This mornings post is one that I didn't really want to have to do.
Our good friends Sharon & Graham are sadly leaving Yorkshire
for the land of Wales.

These are the gifts I made them.


A coaster each with their names on for them to have in their office.
I made Sharon's using the Hello Again stamp set.


Graham's was made using the Fox & Friends set, the monkey is very
appropriate for Graham.

Right must dash, car to the garage and kids to school!

Sarah x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah what a lovely idea, and a perfect parting gift for your dear friends,
Angela x

Anonymous said...

Sarah, these are fab! How did you make them waterproof enough to use? It looks like there's some sort of coating on them but I can't figure out what!! Let me in on the secret please!

Anthea