Friday 10 April 2009

Choo Choo!!!

I had a lovely parcel arrive the other day which had, suprise, suprise, some SU goodies in! It was mostly card stock and ribbons, but a little stamp set happened to fall into my basket!!

Sadly I haven't had time to play with it yet, but Samuel has!!



He had great fun playing with this set. He LOVES trains so he was perfect candidate to trial the set and it certainly gets his thumbs up! I am hoping to find a nice frame to put his picture in for him to have in his room.


I'll be back in a day or two with a card to show you, an automatic post, as Jonathan is taking me away for a few days. My birthday pressie from him and the boys. The boys are going to spend a few days with my parents, so no doubt will be spoilt rotten.

Have a very happy and blessed Easter.

1 comment:

cardsandacuppa said...

Fab picture, I can see you will have lots of help in the future (or competition!) for your stash! Tell him from me "well done" *boyish* ((hugs))
Have a lovely weekend away and Happy Easter to you and yours x
Sarah-Jane xx