Wednesday 1 April 2009

As Promised.......

......Here are the pictures of some of the lovely cards and gifts I recieved for my birthday.



These are the lovely hand made cards I got from my SU family and my crafting friends. Thank you girls they are lovely!

And here are some of the lovely gifts I got from my friends and family. Hubby is also taking me away for a weekend too and we have tickets to see Fame the stage show. I have had a fab birthday.

Oh don't forget, now that it is April you can place your orders with me for items from the new mini catalogue!! So what are you waiting for!!!!

I'll be back tomorrow with some cards to show you.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you're in for a real treat this weekend, so glad you enjoyed your birthday & was spoiled by the looks of it :) xxx