Wednesday 8 April 2009

Change of plan!

You can almost guarantee that when I plan something to do during a school holiday it doesn't quite go according to plan!
The boys were going to make Easter baskets yesterday, but they decided that as it was a nice day they wanted to be outside! Who can blame them!
So we have made them today instead, which means you will have til tomorrow to see the results of their handy work.



So it's back to a boring old card from me instead. This is a card I made for my friend Jo, who's birthday was just a few days ago.
I've used one of my favourite colour combinations, Chocolate Chip and Regal Rose with a lovely chunky ribbon. Simple but effective I think.

Don't forget.....
.....I still have places for Saturdays Forest Friends card class. To book your place just email me and I'll send you all the details.

I hope you can join me!

No comments: