Friday 17 December 2010

Teacher Gifts


Hello!

Sorry for not blogging, the last week or so has run away with me.
What with 2 school Nativities, 3 Christmas parties,
final preparation for Christmas and illness I've had little time.

I finally managed to make the gifts for the boys teachers.


 I've had this kit in my craft desk for a while but I've never used it!!!
So I decided it was perfect for these gifts.


I think these little calenders are cute and will look great hung up by the
teachers desk.


Sorry for such a short post but I've another busy day
with school things, appointments and the all important church Nativity 
rehearsal.

Have a good day.
Sarah x

2 comments:

Chris said...

Love the calendars - bet the teachers love them.
Chris xx

cardsandacuppa said...

I hope you are all feeling better hun, Love the calenders too, great idea :-D
Hugs xx