Thursday 27 May 2010

Bravo Challenge!

Good Morning!
It's a bit grey and drizzly here, hope it brightens up
for half term next week!!

Here is a quick card I made last night after the boys had gone to bed.
I have have challenged myself to use a colour I have never used before...
Bravo Burgundy!!


I've teamed it with Bordering Blue and Soft Suede.
It doesn't look too bad!
A good colour combination for blokes cards.


The stamp set I have used is Pocket Silhouettes
and I've used my neglected Oval and Scalloped Oval punches
for the sentiment.
I've added a bit of detail using the paper piercer
and of course I just had to use some new yummy dotty ribbon
in Soft Suede!!

Yesterday was a busy day which included me going to school
to see Ben at his May Pole dancing.


Here he is skipping round the pole with his ribbon.
Aww bless him!

Right I have to get some housework done while I wait for a
large Stampin'Up parcel to arrive!

Sarah x

No comments: