Friday 7 May 2010

Starter Kit Special!

*this post will remain at the top please scroll down for new posts*

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
GET 10% OFF THE DEMONSTRATOR STARTER KIT
23rd April - 7th May

Ever fancied having a go at being a demonstrator??
Well now is the time to sign up and get £240 worth of Stampin'Up
goodies for the fab price of £125!!

The kit includes everything you need to get you started on your
Stampin'Up journey.

PLUS
Sign up with me and you will get a selection of card samples,
perfect for showing your friends and family what can be done.
You'll get a selection of ribbons for you get creative with and a pack
of 6x6 papers.
(please note this welcome kit is an additional offer from me not from Stampin'Up)

So what are you waiting for???
Email me sarah.pitts@blueyonder.co.uk for more information.

I look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to my team.

Sarah x


No comments: