Thursday 13 August 2009

Flower Girl

I managed to find a spare half hour yesterday to make a quick card.
I thought I ought to let my Magnolias out into the summer sun as they have been shut away for rather a long time!!



So I managed to put together this very quick 4x4 card using Sage Shadow card stock, Tea Party patterned papers and lots of flowers.



I coloured the image using my SU markers and used my white pen to add some highlights. The ribbon is Chocolate Chip (yummy) and I added the flowers centres using some perfect pearls and some SU Dazzling Diamonds glitter.



Another arty angle!!!

Well the weather seems to be getting better, which is a good job as we are spending most of the weekend outside!! We are meeting up with some friends on Friday night, then Saturday the boys have football in the morning then we have a friends birthday bbq in the afternoon.
I also need to find some time to make a 30th birthday card and a baptism card for the weekend!

Looks like we will be busy again!!

Sarah x

No comments: