Friday, 13 March 2009

My New Mini Catalogue Goodies!!

Ok it's time for me to tempt you all into pre ordering from the mini catalogue!!



I'm hoping to have a play over the weekend, but as we have Samuel's birthday party I'm not sure how much time I shall have.


I am now taking pre-orders from the new mini catalogue, so why not grab a cuppa and click on the picture on my side bar and have a look at the catalogue. Anyone who places a pre-order before 31st March will be entered into a prize draw for a free stamp set! Just email your order to pitts@blueyonder.co.uk

So go on treat yourself!!



And last but not least here is a picture of Samuel's birthday cake!

4 comments:

Zoe said...

Great cake Sarah! I'm sure Samuel was thrilled. Zoe

Anne Jagger said...

Fantastic cake!

juliejules said...

Cake looks fab Sarah, turned out better than my Mr Tickle one!!!! JUles xx

Steph said...

Fabulous cake!! I'm taking a little break from blogging but will still be checking your blog regularly - I've popped something small in the post to you (from hols) xxx