Friday 20 March 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Well I have finally got round to playing with my goodies from the new mini catalogue, and I came up with this.


For this card I used the Fresh Cuts stamp set to stamp the background inside one of the Fresh Cut Notes using my Certainly Celery ink pad. I then glued the note shut to create my image/topper for my card. The background on the card is Certainly Celery card stock. The little flower in the centre is stamped using pretty in pink with matching ribbon down the side.
I added a gem for a bit of extra sparkle and used my happy mothers day stamp from the occasional greetings set.


I used the Fresh Cut background stamp again for this card and stamped it using Barely Banana. The torn paper and card stock are both Bashful Blue and I added some Very Vanilla ribbon and some gems to liven it up a bit.

Don't forget that if you place your pre-order from the mini catalogue with me before he end of March I'll enter you into a prize draw to win a limited edition stamp set.

So click on the link/picture on my side bar to browse the catalogue then email your order to pitts@blueyonder.co.uk

Happy Mothers Day!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Such beautiful cards x

Rosie said...

So pretty Sarah!