Friday 10 July 2009

Bugs and Bookmarks!!

I thought you might like to see the results of my Garden Whimsey card class last night. I had 5 lovely ladies attend and we had a fun night making these book mark cards.



The bit on the right of the card is perforated using the Stampin'Up cutter kit, a fab tool set which includes a cutter, perforator, scoring blade and distressing tool.


Then we made this cute mini note card and used a rhinestone brad to add a touch of summer sparkle to the card.
And finally here are some of my ladies hard at work, just to prove that there cards are handmade!! (I know one or two people don't believe them when they say they have made them themselves).
Right I need to get on with making some teachers gifts and play about with a few box templates ready for my summer classes.
Have a good weekend!
Sarah x

No comments: