Wednesday 17 June 2009

Teacher's Gift Part 1


As things are very hectic here I'm trying to get organised so that I don't forget to make gifts for Samuel's teachers.

I decided that I would make a girly version of the post it holder I made for Father's day.
So of course I had to use pink!! And of course it's a great excuse to use chocolate brown too as they go together so well.
These mini post it note holders are great for using up scraps of paper too, these are from the Sweet Always SU paper pack and the flowers are a mix of prima flowers from my stash and punched flowers using the SU punches.
I have a busy couple of weeks again but I'm hoping that things will calm down a little as we get closer to the summer break. Then hopefully I can find some more crafting time. Right I'm off now to sort out some more music for tonights band rehearsal.
Hope you don't get too wet!!
Sarah x

3 comments:

Elaine said...

absolutely love it Sarah! wish I was the teacher! x

cardsandacuppa said...

Great teacher pressie, gee there is such a lot to do for the end of term isn't there Hope you are well,
Hugs S.J. xx

Anonymous said...

Found you through Tip Junkie. Such a great idea. But how do you make it?
Thanks!