Saturday 27 June 2009

Christmas in June!!!

I know it's strange making Christmas cards in this weather, but I like to be organised. So to help everyone else get organised we made some Christmas cards at my card class on Thursday night.


I keep the cards simple enough so that if you wanted to make LOADS for sending to all your friends and family, they would be easy enough to re create.
This card has some of the lovely Ski Slope papers on it from the mini catalogue. They are lovely papers, great colours and perfect for other occasions as well as Christmas.
I used some thread around the tree so it looked like it was tied on to the top of the truck, then I used SU dimentionals to raise it up off the card.
We are having yet another bust weekend, my parents have come up to see us so today we went strawberry picking and had a BBQ. I'll post some pics for you to see on Monday. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Sarah x

No comments: