Friday 28 January 2011

Twinkle Twinkle!

 Hello!

I've a card to show you today.
It's the card I made for the dedication of our friends latest addition.
The image is from a stamp I have had for ages, but it's very cute!
I've used muted blues and browns for this card, great for baby cards.

I've added pearls to add some glamour and a small amount of glitter
to the stars on the sentiment.

I have loads of cards to make over the next few days on top of 
everything I need to get done!!!
Best get on as I need to get my craft bag ready for tomorrow's trip down the road to
see Julie and the lovely Jems for the last time :(
I'll fill you in on what we get up to on Monday.

Sarah x

1 comment:

Sarah B said...

Thanks for yuor comment sweeti, Your News sounds very ominous, Take care Sweetie, Love the card, HUGS Sarah bx